Thank you so much for your interest in Garfield School! Here are our current classroom openings:


Garfield School offers a few different ways you may choose to register your child.

METHOD #1: Use our automated online enrollment form that submits your information digitally and securely to our Office Administrator’s email.

METHOD #2: Use our fillable PDF enrollment form which allows you to fill the form out digitally on your screen and then email the PDF to us.
METHOD #3: Our fillable PDF enrollment form can also be printed and then filled out manually and turned in to our Office Administrator.

If you are transferring from a different district, you will need to fill out and submit an interdistrict transfer agreement:

Please note that if you are planning to transfer your child to Garfield School District from a different district, the timeframe to fill out and submit the inter-district transfer agreement is December 1st through February 1st. If you are unsure what district you currently reside in, you may use the District Locator tool found on the Humboldt County Office of Education’s website.

If you have any questions about how to enroll your student at Garfield, please call us at: (707) 442-5471 or email us at: kblair@garfieldschool.org.